Sunday 24 November 2019

Final Two Crimson Fist Devastators!!

This week I primarily worked on completing the outstanding two marines for the Crimson Fist devastator squad that I started on as part of my previous post.
These two fellas are made from the current Tactical Squad boxed set enhanced with a couple of Imperial Fist shoulder pad upgrades.


Despite the almost ubiquitous prevalence of the Primaris Marines since their release back in 2017 I still have a soft spot for the original Astartes models! Don’t misunderstand me... I think the Primaris sculpts are amazing, but I will always love their noble predecessors!!


I am particularly happy with how the marine with the grenade who is firing one-handed looks... it’s not a pose that I have used often but I think it is really effective.
Well that brings this squad up to full strength... so I’ll have to look at another project for next week!!

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing in so many ways. I've told this many times, but I love your personal painting style; these look simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Suber! I do love painting Space Marines!

      Delete