After the initial success of my first batch of Iron Warriors last week I decided to knock out another five Astartes in order to keep them company.
I went for another five tactical marines in Mk III Iron Armour (my favourite version of the iconic space marine battle plate) in order to bring the squad up to ten warriors.
I chose to equip one of the marines with a vexilia (aka banner) as this has some limited in game effects but also looks pretty cool.
Again these mighty warriors were really enjoyable to paint and I think they ended up looking pretty cool. I think I have finally mastered the art of hazard stripes now!!
I’m thinking of doing a few more in order to go for a twenty man Legion Tactical Squad.