Sunday 17 March 2019

Orikan The Diviner... Necron Special Character

Having spent the last few weeks focusing on expanding my Battle Sisters for the refight of the Battle at Sanctuary 101 I decided it was time to go back and work on my Necrons. 

This time around I focussed on my first named special character for this faction... Orikan the Diviner l, who is basically a Cryptek on Steroids.







Once again this special character was made out of Finecast... which proved to be as rubbish as my last experience. I have to say that in my humble opinion the new plastic characters really are a godsend compared to this low-grade resin rubbish.



I utilised the same colour scheme from my first Cryptek so that there is an air of continuity throughout the Force.

Overall I am really happy with how this character turned out and I think I’ve made him look pretty good. I’m looking forward to seeing how he fares against the Sisters of Battle! I think he’s going to reap an impressive tally of Battle Nuns!!



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a GW photo, mate, very nicely done. No insults associating your good self with the evil empire intended of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude! That’s a great compliment!! To be fair since their recent regime change I’m less upset about being associated lol!!

      Delete
  2. The bent staff is a nuisance, but apart of that the paintob is truly awesome. 12 out of 10!

    ReplyDelete