Monday 31 May 2021

Flesh Tearers Primaris Reivers

Having just completed a couple of squads for my Horus Heresy era Iron Warriors  I decided to make a return to the more ‘modern’ battlefields of the 41st Millennium for my next project.

It’s been a while since I added any battle-brothers to my Flesh Tearers force and so I think I’ll be expanding the ranks of these ferocious sons of Sanguinius next. 

As such I have just started work on a squad of Primaris Reivers for my force. These guys have been equipped with Grav packs so that I can take advantage of their ability to Deep Strike.

Most of my Flesh Tearers Army is actually made up of traditional space marines in old marks of power armour, but I do have a few squads of the assorted Phobos variant Primaris Marines as I love their aesthetic.

I have followed the same paint recipe as all my other previous Flesh Tearer models. It takes a while to apply, but I think it achieves a really nice deep red.


As per all the Primaris sculpts I have worked on previously these guys are an absolute joy to paint and are really impressive looking miniatures when complete.

I am very much looking forward to finishing the squad off and seeing how they do on the tabletop!

4 comments:

  1. Very noice! The red is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, lovely reds and the Carbines look sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate! I gotta say I love the carbines too! They look so cool!

      Delete