Tuesday 15 September 2020

Final Two Flesh Tearers Complete!!

So I have managed to finish off the final two Incursors for this squad! This now brings the unit up to full strength where I can get to use it in battles!

I have to say these guys look really cool and I love the aesthetic of the Vanguard Space Marines in general! They look like they actually belong on a battlefield and could do some real damage!


I’m very much enjoying painting my Flesh Tearers at the moment, and I think I’ll probably crack on within a few more Primaris squads for this Force....

Though I also really fancy going back to expand my Horus Heresy Iron Warriors soon! 

Hmmmmmmm... decisions, decisions! 

2 comments:

  1. Cool as usual, I don't get tired of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You’ll be pleased to hear I’m working on some more!

      Delete