Sunday 25 July 2021

Chaos Cultists!!!

After a fair old time spent painting different types of Space Marines in power armour I thought it was time to do something a bit different just to break up the monotony…
With this in mind I dug old some Chaos Cultists that have been sitting in my pile of shame since they were released in the Dark Vengeance box set back in 2012! (Christ… where did that decade go!)

This gave me a chance to work on some different materials such as fabric and leather; which make a nice change from the smooth ceramite of Space Marine power armour.

I really want to run a narrative, quasi-RPG 40K game soon, with a number of different factions who have normal ‘human’ individuals as the protagonists. These guys will probably form the basis of the chaos cohort for that campaign.


Overall these guys were fun to paint up, so I have already built and undercoated a couple more which I’m planning to work on next!

No comments:

Post a Comment