In light of this I have literally destroyed myself in my limited spare time in order to try and get these beasts done...and finally they are finished.
I have given each of the Warlords (there's three of them) a hand painted banner...as you can see I was going for the early 90s colourful comic book style:
One banner bears the stylised 'T' symbol of the Legio Titanicus; another has the cybernetic skull of the Legio Metalica whilst the final one has some of my favourite yellow and black chevrons.
I gave the models a spray of purity seal to protect them...and was horrified to see a layer of semen like residue form on their beautiful carapaces!!!!! After much swearing I found a glaze of GW Bloodletter (red) reduced this problem somewhat. It is an issue I have had with varnish before and is a risk you run when spraying in hot or moist weather!
I have also finally finished off the bases with a sprinkle of static grass and the addition of the original card, rotary void shield counters.
Phew... Thank God these boys are done, I'm looking forward to seeing them in action...